Auto Detailing Service
We’re very proud of the body work we do, and our reviews show it. We regularly hear from happy customers all the time through Google and Facebook, telling us our repairs have made their vehicles look better than before the damage occurred. We can take this new-car feeling a step further with our auto detailing service.
Detailing is something you can do at home, but it’s time consuming, and to do it right, you may need to buy some specialized cleaning tools. Our detailing technicians are very good at deep cleansing interiors to bring back the luster of the vinyl and upholstery to a point that can really improve your driving experience. Here’s what we do for your vehicle’s exterior:
- Wash, wax and polish the exterior, protecting your paint for up to half a year.
- Clean and apply protectants to the tires, also called “tire dressing.”
- Clean pollutants and water deposits from the grain of the paint. This requires equipment that most do-it-yourselfers don’t have, and it can really bring back the luster of the paint.
- Remove small scratches.
- Clean the engine and engine compartment.
And here’s how we restore the inside:
- We shampoo the upholstery, carpets and mats with industrial equipment to remove deep-seated dirt and remove odors.
- Our ozone machine can neutralize even the most nightmarish odors, from pet waste to mildew.
- We spray a micro-protectant onto carpets, mats and upholstery that repels water and stains.
- We remove dust from consoles, louvers and other nooks and crannies.
- Finally, we apply a chemical seal to consoles that repels stains and protects from ultraviolet light damage.
Detailing does more than making you proud of your ride again; it removes allergens from the interior and protects the paint. Yes, you’ll feel proud to drive your freshly detailed vehicle, but you’ll also be preserving its resale value.